Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is... That's what you see on those stickers for little kids! Why would I want to start a blog like that? Because it's cliche? Yes, I suppose. That way people will think I'm just some child who doesn't know how to maike up their own phrases. Well I know how to do that. But to finish my prior statement, I don't have a given name. I have names, but none are my true name. You can call me Lithiya. My friends all call me different names, but for all the readers, I prefer Lithiya.

I am an author, and my mission is to set out to find the author's purpose. What is it? Stop asking stupid questions, it's my mission! I don't know yet! But I'm working on it. Someday i will be published. But for now, I have to resort to blogging and journaling and writing short stories by hand. (It's so much more fun writng short stories by hand... though novels turn out better if you type them).

I believe in dragons. Shun the non-believer.

Read on, if you must...

-Lithiya

No comments:

Post a Comment