Monday, May 9, 2011

Love...

Love is a very fascinating subject for one such as I. I really wasn't one who liked to talk about love when I was a little kid because I just couldn't get my mind around it. I mean sure, I loved pizza and my parents and my little sister but I just didn't get it and I'm not sure I do now either.

At the moment I am in love outside my family and I still don't get it, but it's freakin wonderful.

I met the kid on the day before Valentines day at age eight, and it was far from love at first sight. We were just little kid friends, then little kids who thought they liked each other, and then we were a little older and got teased... this story, you know what I mean? But we're still together and we recently just started "dating" so they say. But I've loved him many years going and I'm so thankful he's in my life. <3

I guess because it's the only thing I feel like talking about anymore that I blog this now. It's crazy, it's a weakness, it's human, and I am so glad that I've got it. Everyone deserves to be loved.

-Lithiya

1 comment: